Saturday 8 June 2013

Armoury Road - the Beezagent on Facebook

It's unavoidable.

If you want to take your message to the masses, go where the masses go, so I'm on Facebook - look for Armoury Road.

Facebook is a tool best used for bringing people together and pointing them at information - it's not really a great place to store, archive and retrieve information.

A blog is tool best used for storing, retrieving and archiving information - it's not as good at bringing people together and pointing them at information.

Because of this, I'm not sure what information will go where, but as long as both are connected I hope people will find stuff of interest on one or the other.


https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003623770703&ref=tn_tnmn

1 comment:

  1. You link is not working . You can find me at Wade Schields... Beezagent does not come up in my search either

    ReplyDelete